Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Long Time, No Blog!

Wow, it has been a really long time since I have logged into Blogger! I do miss my blue binary background though as well as writing this blog. The move to the Verry Technical (verrytechnical.com) domain and personal hosting has been a success, however. I have learned a great deal about Linux, hosting, mySQL, and managing both a CMS and phpBB forum in the two years that the website has been running.


I logged into Blogger to figure out how to ad Google Analytics for my aunt (who is starting a blog of her own), but I see that basic analytics are now built into the Blogger dashboard--very neat! The new post editor and dashboard is really useful, and it is nice to see all of the new updates that have been added since I've been gone.

Please stop by the Thread About Absolutely Nothing over at my new site when you have time to keep the Procrastination Domination spirit alive! I just wanted to write a short post to let all of my readers known that I'm still alive and writing. You can now find my writing on my personal site (linked above) as well as PC Perspective and Ziff Davis' ExtremeTech website. I hope you have an amazing 2013!

-Tim Verry (see the linked Google+ page for links to my writing)

2 comments:

  1. A large number of games are accessible in the market. Individuals like to play the web based game on their gadgets, for example, Android, iPhone, iOS, and significantly more. Additionally, there are numerous devotees of versatile football match-up are available on the planet. They are looking through every day about the most recent round of the football for portable. In this way, I have a Head Soccer for those clients who need play the most recent football match-up. https://headsoccerplayonline.com/head-soccer-unblocked/
    You have arrived on the correct stage. Here, you can get all directions about this game yet for this reason, it is important to peruse the total article. Keep my words! It is an intriguing game. On the off chance that you need to make the most of your leisure time, at that point you should play this game. The explanation is that it is an ideal game for your spare time. Also, the players of this game are expanding step by step. https://headsoccerplayonline.com/
    https://headsoccerplayonline.com/head-soccer-mod-apk/


    ReplyDelete
  2. dreamleaguemod It is an amazing game for individuals. The explanation is that you can make the most of your spare time to play this game. In addition, you can choose your group right now.Click here Furthermore, improve the aptitudes of your association. You can likewise play this game on your gadget.

    ReplyDelete