Saturday, September 18, 2010

Minecraft!

It is now 11:48pm as I am writing this blog post.  After a rather long day at work, finally getting home, and now relaxing I decided I wanted to jump into a game of Minecraft!

Interestingly, I was greeted with this page:

Basically, it states that the developers server has gotten so bogged down with requests that he's had to disable portions of the website!  I suppose I'll just have to wait to register so that I can save all my crazy buildings :p.

For now, the developer has announced a steam-esque "free weekend" for the normally paid for version of the game.  If you haven't already, now would be a great time to check it out!  Just head on over to the website.

As always, happy gaming!

1 comment:

  1. Minecraft was accessible on PC and Consoles like XBOX minecraft. Everybody doesn't care to play the game on PC. Some game darlings need to mess around on cell phones with the goal that they can whenever or anyplace. Presently versatile gadgets are most normal, and everybody like to play on android. So Mojang chose to make an APK so you can appreciate whenever. On the off chance that you are out of home and need to play with your companions and relative minecraftgame, at that point you can appreciate Minecraft APK utilizing WIFI. Cell system or LAN arrange. minecraftgame.com

    ReplyDelete